Old 02-10-2007, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Plants and medicine

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:44:48 +0100, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:

I have been stabbed by (I think) A dead Japonica. Again.

Again, my arm has swollen up like a football.

Does anyone know why this happens and what one should do about it (apart
from spend half a day at the Doc's again, getting antibiotics)?

Get rid of the offending plants. Perhaps get someone else to remove
them.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free