Old 02-10-2007, 04:03 PM posted to alt.politics.greens,uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default A Short History of Banking

"Des Higgins" wrote after
"Bob Hobden" wittered on after
"Sam" wrote in reply to some drivel entitled:

A Short History of Banking

How were your broad beans this year?

You don't bank up Broad Beans, you do that to Potatoes.

Made any withdrawals from your squash patch lately? I had a cat make
a deposit on my front lawn last week.

The squash patch is beginning to get that end of season look so they will be
harvested soon before the first frost. Grown some interesting Italian
varieties this year as well as Blue Hubbard and lots of Butternuts.

Think of it as fresh manure, contains no more nasties than Horse and I use
cart loads of that.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden