Old 03-04-2003, 10:57 PM
david

Default HOW MANY WHEELBARROWS ARE SOLD IN THE U.S

Boy!!! are we showing our ages.
Bought my first Motor bike for £20.00 paying 10/- a week A hell of a lot of
money when I was earning £3.00 for a 52 hour week (but I was living in).
First car was a Morris 8, cost me £40 and when the engine went the local
garage got an engine from the local Scrap Yard, striped it and re built it,
then fitted it.total cost £25.00,
When that one went I decided it wasn't worth £25 for another Engine.
Then when we could only get 4 Gallons of Petrol for £1.00 5/- a
gallon.......that was the end of motoring. who's going to pay that sort of
money, and all the siphoning of petrol from tanks..Ahhhhhh those were the
days.
Oh yes and the barrows in the US....... I wonder why the question here and
not with an American group?

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries