Old 02-10-2007, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default fencing panels

In article , A.Lee
writes

Fence makers will make up any panel to size if you can wait a couple of
weeks.The price will be the same as a 6' panel.
An alternative to panels would be a feather edge board fence, though it
would be more expensive, but more sturdy, and easily erected to any
length.
If you want the basic lapped panels, then a 6' std. panel is easily cut
down to any size. Just prise off the centre upright,and the end upright
pieces, refit them at the length you require, then cut down the panel,
at the side of the upright to the required length.
It takes me 10 minutes extra to cut a panel to size.
Alan.

Have a friend who is a carpenter, he could probably do that for me.
Another good idea
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph