Old 03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
designmea designmea is offline
Registered User

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

Hi, im a final year 3D Design student at University College Falmouth in Cornwall. Im looking for my next project, and was wondering if anyone on this forum would be willing to help me out?

Im looking for someone to design something for. This person doesnt neccessarily have to have a product in mind, they just need to be willing to share a little information about their lifestyle and interests, gardening for example!

Please have a look at my website for more details:

www.designmea.moonfruit.com

Or contact me through this forum!

Thanks, Holly