Old 03-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Natalie

Default Composting

"Pete The Gardener" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:04:21 +0100, "Natalie"
wrote:

Their site is up and running again. I think it was down whilst it was
getting a makeover!

Or putting the price up:-( It was 34.99 the other day.
So what do you think, I'm still in 2 minds about trying it because I
can't see how it would work so quickly.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.

I find it very hard to believe that it will make useable compost in just 2
weeks. In fact instructions say you have to bury the fermented waste!

I think I'll stick to the compost heap and wormery for now.

I'm going to make two compost towers, out of plastic bottles, tomorrow with
my Environment Club at school. One with and without worms....

Natalie