Old 03-10-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| I don't think it's junk but I think it needs careful proof-reading by
| someone other than its designer. There are spelling and punctuation
| mistakes as in 'accidently' instead of 'accidentally' and 'your' when it
| should be 'you're'. Small things but not confidence inspiring if
| repetitive.

I spent a few minutes on it, and it did nothing but change content-free
boxes on me and display the odd, equally content-free, message.

My suspicion is that anything interesting is in the flash.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.