Old 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default A Sparrow Hawk in my garden

"davenport" wrote in message

That's a great shot!

My first experience of one was when I saw a little bird on a log outside our
kitchen window, plucking a blue tit. I'd no idea what it was so rushed for
my camera and the Collins Field Guide in that order. My picture was blurred
and not at all clear but the picture in the book was and I was very excited
that I'd seen one.

Another time our bantams were spooked by something, only Spouse saw it and
we assumed that was a sparrowhawk too, then there was the occasion when we
found a lot of sparrow feathers ...

Thanks.

Mary