Old 04-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Shiva

Default Miniatures

Susan H. Simko wrote:

My miniatures from Nor'east arrived yesterday. It didn't take veyr long
after I got home to get them into the bed. ("Dinner, you want *DINNER*
when there are rosses to plant?")

Hee.

Beautiful little babies; three of
four with buds and one of which will open probably today.

Anyway, I ened up ordering: Center Gold (fragrant yellow), Dazzler
(white petals w/ red edge & splash of yellow at base, fragant), Golden
Halo (yellow, fragrant), and Overnight Scentsation (mauve, fragrant). I
know, quite ecelectic colours but since I have yellows, various shades
of purple, white and pinks in the bed already, I figured it would work.
*grin*

I love mixed up colors. As for minis, I want to see how yours do--as 2004
will be the year I order a bunch. I have only Climbing Rainbow's End
coming this year--potted, and later in the season. I like the idea of
growing minis to hide the bare knees of the hybrid teas, though I am not
sure how well this works.

Of the scentsation line, I decided I simply *must* have Overnight after
reading its description. I worked at NASA Goddard for a while and, to
this day, it was my favourite place to work ever so Overnight's
connection with NASA made it the scentsation must have.

I never knew this. I was thinking of ordering it because it reminds me of
one of my personal heros.