Old 03-10-2007, 09:16 PM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.politics.misc,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.equestrian,uk.rec.gardening
Lucy[_2_] Lucy[_2_] is offline

Default PING Old Codger

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:52:09 GMT, "ClareB"
wrote:

(Sorry to all the groups this does not concern but as OC doesn't give
his home group(s) I've no way opf knowing where to reach him.)

Clywch, clywch.

Well its not uk rec. equestrian - so please delete this from your next
cross-post - we tend to not feel the need to resort to foul language to get
over a point sigh

clareB

****!