Old 04-10-2007, 08:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"CWatters" wrote in message

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
In article , Martin says...
All I see is a big graphic saying "Enter", but my browser security
settings are fairly high. A few pictures would be nice.
--
David in Normandy.
(The free MicroPlanet Gravity newsreader is great for eliminating

Ok for those of you who are paranoid and have high browser settings...
Here
is a screen shot of what you see when you press enter.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6006/designmejx7.jpg

It's reasonably simple and well done in my opinion. I've seen far worse.
Variouys sections are animated - but only when first drawn on your screen.
There are no continuous annoying animations like some sites.

Colin

Well done Colin. I think that has put the 'Oh so perfect' critics in their
place :-))

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.