Old 04-10-2007, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

in , I, Marvo, say :

Hi, im a final year 3D Design student at University College Falmouth
in Cornwall. Im looking for my next project, and was wondering if
anyone on this forum would be willing to help me out?

Im looking for someone to design something for. This person doesnt
neccessarily have to have a product in mind, they just need to be
willing to share a little information about their lifestyle and
interests, gardening for example!

Please have a look at my website for more details:

www.designmea.moonfruit.com

Or contact me through this forum!

Thanks, Holly

I've read your website gubbins, I like it a lot.

I agree entirely with your views on quality, I rant on about it at the drop
of a hat. I think you can achieve what you're trying to achieve in very
small quantities, but sadly if you get to production quantities it will end
up being made badly, in China or India, from Cheese, and will fall apart in
weeks or months.

You can design the roof of my pergatory if you like :-)