Old 04-10-2007, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default PBS's Victory Garden

In article ,
"AlanG" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

I generally like Paul James (really liked his cooking show too). He's down
to earth and you feel like he must do most of his own work.

This reminded me of another interesting cooking show. It's called Cookin' In
Brooklyn (Discovery Home channel).
Laid back, down to earth host...episodes frequently combine gathering
produce from local gardens...and then it's into the kitchen.
The host comes off like the anti-Todd English.
http://tinyurl.com/2wmxsz

I used to watch Biker Billy.

http://www.bikerbilly.com/

Bill