Old 04-10-2007, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
ups.com...

I saw no-one having a go at the young lady.
I saw plenty of feed back at the shop window (website) she uses to
promote her project - some positive, some negative - which she might
just see for what it is, constructive criticism which is helpful to
her. As a designer, it is important that she would get a real feel
for the response of her audience to what she designs, even her
website, surely?
And if she delivers on my permanent weeding hoe, she's guaranteed to
become a gazillionnaire, and even more worthwhile, my eternal
gratitude ;-)

Cat(h) (so lighten up a smidgen, eh?)

Please do