Old 05-10-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Bartering with our plants

P.S. Need any Hosta? )

Sure - always. Want some daylilies

Got any high tag ones that need split?

We've almost finished moving the ones from our old home to the new one
and getting them out of WalMart bags and into the ground. Was part of
the contract that we kept our day lilies..

Got, oh, 35 to 40 different kinds? Only problem is we lost track of
which were which so this next season we're going to have to ID, map and
retag what we have.

http://www.bluegrassgardens.net/images/Spider%20Man.JPG

One of the faves we have. Large flower on a tall scape, looks wonderful
in a group.. Now if I can remember where I put it.. :')