Old 05-10-2007, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"CWatters" wrote
Ok for those of you who are paranoid and have high browser settings...
Here
is a screen shot of what you see when you press enter.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6006/designmejx7.jpg

It's reasonably simple and well done in my opinion. I've seen far worse.
Variouys sections are animated - but only when first drawn on your screen.
There are no continuous annoying animations like some sites.
Colin

Love the sits and the idea! And the animations are fast and fun (not those
b....y Flash ones that you have to watch ever time you change a page!! )

However I can't think of a product to be designed..................

jenny