Old 05-10-2007, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"'Mike'" wrote
"Sacha" wrote

,snipped
This is a young person so getting it right now and learning from the
experience is going to be invaluable in the future. Whatever one is
selling, successful people know that your message to the buyer has to be
clear and if it's intended to inform, it has to be well-written.
Sacha

So someone who has come to clean your windows has to be able to spell and
put a sentence together?
We didn't see how or what our window cleaner wrote, but we sacked him
because he couldn't clean the windows :-((
Kindly yours Mike

Bad publicity is still publicity - look at how we are all reacting :~))

Has anyone got any ideas for her? The website is just to kick start her
project.
I tend to find that people who are good with their hands (3d design?) are
sometimes not too great at spelling........ The reverse often applies too.
Jenny