Old 05-10-2007, 02:28 PM
designmea designmea is offline
Registered User

I have to say, i am in not in IT, and to be honest dont know the first thing about website design, so all the technical stuff that has been discussed in this site has gone straight over my head! Thanks for the input though, I had no idea that so many people didnt have flash on their computers. All the best sites are flash. (I am biased in this, my dad is a flash animator!) Unfortunatley I cant change the 'flashiness' of the site as it was created using a web-based design program which is entirely based on flash. I'll bare it in mind for the future though, and maybe actually try to learn dreamweaver or similar. Ive got plenty of time to learn, I am only 20 after all.

Im just glad that although a lot of the talk in this thread has been a little off topic, at least you're talking! Publicity is good.

As for ideas that are coming in, im surprised by the volume of response, so sorry if replies about individual ideas are slow. I'll get back to everyone but it could take a little while! Trying to juggle this project with writing my dissertation and its not easy.

Thankyou for all the positive responses and the critisism, its all helpfull! Holly