Old 05-10-2007, 01:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Kingdon Jim Kingdon is offline

Default tomato variety-Minibel

Has anyone had experience growing the Minibel variety of tomatoes? I
receieved seed without any description. I tried to google it, but only came
up with "red, cherry" type.

When I googled it, I got the following (taken from several sites):

Cherry Tomato - Determinate (bush) variety seeds
Make that hanging basket of yours useful as well as ornamental this
year with this dwarf-growing Tomato. Suitable as well for balconies,
patios or even window boxes.
bears very early, small and delicious, bright red, cherry-type fruits.
Will reach maturity in 65 days. Foliage is dark green and fruit is
bright red, round and 2 inches across.
Height: 1 ft. to 2 ft.