Old 05-10-2007, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

On Oct 4, 8:36 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Cat(h)" wrote in message

oups.com...

I'm being rather more challenging than that: I want *permanent* weed
removal. As in pluck once in a lifetime. As in creeping-buttercup-
begone-never-to-be-seen-again.

Just get a trowel, dear. and persevere. OIt worked for me.

As in total weed sterility (with
perfect wanted plant fruitfulness, of course).

For certain values of 'weed' of course. That is, YOUR values.

Quite. I want all plants I deem to be weeds gone, henceforth, without
having to work too hard on it. Hey, as I said, I may as well dream
here...

I wonder if the laser technology for unwanted hair removal could be
adapted...

It doesn't work.

Laser hair removal? Oh, good. I'll keep going with the old razor
then ;-)

Cat(h)