Old 05-10-2007, 09:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] bigjcw1023@gmail.com is offline

Default rider deck question

I have a troy bilt pony rider, 2 years old. It did not come with deck
wheels. Would I be well advised to get a set? Are there benefits to
the wheels? It is also equiped with a port for a deck wash system.
For hooking up hose and running blades and water to clean underside of
deck. Would it be a good idea to get this adaptor? Would the excess
water cause rusting? I do use a blower to remove grass and debris
from the mower when I am finished though, u cant really do thew under
side of the deck with that method!!!