Old 06-10-2007, 12:56 PM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] cinquefoil_5@yahoo.com is offline

Default Mulberry tree issue

I have this poor fruitless mulberry tree in my front yard that I am
trying to care for.
We just moved recently to a new home.
I noticed two large branches were pressing against each other.
From reading about trees I think I need to cut one of the branches

off.
First of all I want to verify this and second of all if I do so is
there anything I need to watch out for and need to know?
Thank you everyone,
Anita
Here is are some pics: 1.http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/
soive2000/?action=view&current=Fruitlessmulberry4.jpg

2.http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/soive2000/?
action=view&current=Fruitlessmulberry3.jpg

3. http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...smulberry2.jpg

4. http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...smulberry1.jpg