Old 06-10-2007, 06:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default GREEN TOMATOES

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:45:00 -0700, "tuckermor"
wrote:

I used to have an Ortho book, All About Tomatoes, that had a recipe for
Green Tomato Chocolate Cake. It was really delicious, too! Try Googling for
green tomato chocolate cake recipes and I bet you'll find some.

The name is Mystery Fudge Cake and the recipe can be found here. I
have the book but have never tried the recipe.
http://www.cookingwithme.com/Recipes...steryfudgecake
--
Susan N.