Old 06-10-2007, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"Mary Fisher" wrote
"JennyC" wrote
"Mary Fisher" wrote
I agree. I'm old so my website is staid with no flash or sound or
cartoons or pictures or spelling mistakes - and it's kept up to date. It
does its job but I'd like to have the skill to make one as appealing as
hers.
Mary

www. ?????
Come on don't be shy!
Jenny (www.ljconline.nl)

Not a matter of shyness, it's just not gardening related or initeresting
to anyone who's not interested :-)
Mary
www.candlemaker.org.uk

Looks interesting to me :~)
Would be even better with pictures of the items........ I'm curious about
the 'ear scoops' !!!!!!!!
Jenny