Old 06-10-2007, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

In article , Nick Maclaren says...

In article ,
Martin writes:

Sounds like a VAX. Instead of soap, put roundup in it.

or VMS.

Now, that is getting a bit too geekish :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

DEC VAX VMS. Sweet memories of a "proper" operating system.

I swear more than half the contributors to this group are either
current or ex IT.

I swear that the other half think they are.
Sorry :-)

And there are a few who should never have been let near a
Jenny