Old 06-10-2007, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

In message , JennyC
writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote
"designmea" wrote
... and
maybe actually try to learn dreamweaver or similar. Ive got plenty of
time to learn, I am only 20 after all.

I use Dreamweaver, it's expensive but very easy - no need for codes (here
the IT purists will find objections but why make things more difficult
than they can be?)
Mary

Totally agree with you there Mary :~)) Give me a WYSIWYG program anytime
And you can tweak the HTML afterwards if you so desire.........
Jenny

I've been using HoTMetaL Pro for years, but I'm beginning to have
trouble with it's weak compatibility with PHP (it barfs on any "" used
in a PHP script, which means that you can't use PHP classes, and have to
be careful with how you emit HTML from PHP code). There are a number of
freeware HTML editors out there - I'm using NAMO web editor as a backup
for HoTMetaL Pro, when not using notepad or vim.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley