Old 06-10-2007, 08:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Finally - a good morning glory photo! - best-mg.jpg

In article ,
Ann wrote:

I am, compared to many of you, the worst photographer in the world G
Every once in awhile I get lucky. Morning Glories are so hard to
photograph, but I think this one catches the blue just right.

Good job! :-)
And the background and surroundings set if off nicely with the red and
green...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein