Old 06-10-2007, 11:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
xPosTech[_2_] xPosTech[_2_] is offline

Default OT- Yard-Man Belt for self-propelled mower -hijacking

On 10/6/2007 4:43 PM, xPosTech wrote:
On 10/6/2007 5:08 PM, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
[top-posting fixed]

larry said:

wrote in message news:IbsGi.101654$Fc.66339@attbi_s21...
Art wrote:
Bob wrote:
snip

If I bought a new mower and the belt broke after 3 hours use and
it vibrated badly, I would be either taking it back to the store
or taking it in for warrany repait.
Bob-tx

The op said -
Ordered it from Amazon com and it was delivered by ups

Does that mean no warranty?
b&s intek engine .goverener quit working ..why ?

Probably because you top-post, and hijack threads.

You always seem to give me a grin, Eggs. Ever since I upgraded to TB2
my Usenet viewing is restricted to three vertical panes until I hide the
folder pane. As a result the subject and sender columns (among others)
get truncated. Here is what I saw:

Yard-Ma... larry 10/5/...
Yard-... Eggs... 5:08 ...

And you know, somehow I knew it was about changing subjects (and not
changing sigs).

Thanks for the grin. I needed that today. :-)

Sumpin else that just hit me after lookin' at another group. I don't
guess we can do anything about whole newsGROUPS gettin' hijacked. I
think that's where most of the top posts come from. :-( No joy from GG.

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.