Old 06-10-2007, 10:43 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

Damn the lack of water is not my fault. We shouldn't need tanks, except
to cause a revolution. They sell our utilities, and then because its a
scarce resource rip us of, in the meantime looking for other ways of
taxing the people.

Terryc wrote:
cp wrote:

Water is the responceability of the states as is the hospital system
which is in a god awful mess.

I take it that you have been out of the country.

You need water to have a garden. Without it you are stuffed.

I've got two water tanks. How many do you have?

You can also choose plants that require little water.