Old 07-10-2007, 05:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

"Jonno" wrote in message

Its sad that we are doing so well. I would like to see some of this "doing
so well" as I find at 60 I am on a pension and not doing so well.

I heard Paul Clitheroe talking (rather rare for him as it fitted in as being
a 'political' comment) about the Liberal's mantra of "we've never been
better off". Basically he said that the rich are doing very well thank you
but the people who are on fixed income/pension etc are doing it tough as
they have no possibility of doing any discrestionary moves with their money.
Every cent is committed to something.

That certainly is the situation in the rual community I live in. I know
lots of people who are doing well but also lots of people who really need a
hand.