Old 07-10-2007, 06:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno Jonno is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

I wish someone would for once tell me how to vote, so Aussies Real
aussies, (even the imported aussies who love living here) could get rid
of the nasty smell which comes from Canberra once they're voted in...
Even Pauline gets it right occasionally...(grin!)

0tterbot wrote:
"cp" wrote in message

vote green.

Vote green and you'll see druggies with injection rooms in your
neighbourhood.

i rather doubt it (seeing as how i know what their policies actually are).

Quite unacceptable. That party is worse than the one
nation twits of Pauline Hanson.

I put the greens last, makes my day.

if you can only make your day once every three years, that probably explains
why you're being such a crosspatch.
kylie