Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

"cp" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 02:52:52 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
. au...
I agree!
But the problem with political parties is youre either hot one term or
cold the other. I wish there were some swinging polititicans...with the
peoples interset in mind, not mindless selling of government assets to
'merican ans o'seas "investors"

vote green.

Vote green and you'll see druggies with injection rooms in your
neighbourhood. Quite unacceptable.

So you'd rather they get AIDS from sharing dirty needles or die if they
overdose. So caring.

I'd rather be operated on by a surgeon with a Heroin addiction than one who
was an Alchoholic. One is legal and does enormous physical damage whereas
the other is not legal and does little physical damage if a pure supply is
available. Don't bother with the facts, just the prejudices.

which isn't a complete solution of course, but it helps :-) imo the greens
are only a few elections away from becoming a viably large third party
(which, let's face it, is precisely what we need, regardless of who the
third party actually _is_).

Dreaming.

She's not. The Green vote is climbing at each election. It may soon be a
real power in the Senate as more voters seem to be finally realising that
the Senate is important.

the way people currently vote is that many seem to think they "have" to
vote
either liberal (sic) or labor, but frankly such behaviour will only
encourage them ;-)
kylie

I put the greens last, makes my day.

From what you've written here, that doesn't surprise me. You don't seem to