Old 07-10-2007, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h)[_2_] Cat(h)[_2_] is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:40:43 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
roups.com...

I wonder if the laser technology for unwanted hair removal could be
adapted...

It doesn't work.

Laser hair removal?

Yes. Believe me, I spent a lot of money on it.

Oh, good. I'll keep going with the old razor
then ;-)

I still use tweezers, don't like 5 o-clock shadow :-)

I find tweezering the pins a wee bit tedious, and the armpits
downright torture.
The last two posts are probably way too much information for most
urgers.

Cat(h)