Old 07-10-2007, 12:26 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Gardens vs dogs

Please, please dont use it on your daughter or husband.

Staycalm wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Gooday Liz,
For a start try this site here.
Its the best site I have found yet.
(Others please look away. This is not for your eyes.....)

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/waggingschool/training/
Best of luck. With the information here you're of to a good start.
Jonno....
Staycalm wrote:
I have a lovely established veggie garden in the back yard. I am planning
to get a puppy or young dog (small breed) in the next 4 months or so.
Should I plan to fence off the veggie garden in some way?
What can I use that's not too costly but will protect the patch?
Liz

Thanks Jonno. This is a great site for me to show daughter and husband. I'm
learning some more too!

Liz