Old 07-10-2007, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Wormeries - are they worth having?

"Des Higgins" wrote in message

... somethng to distract you from your otherwise grim piles
of leftover potato skins to be turned into drylining for the front
room

No leftover potato skins here, we don't waste good food.

or the dog hairs to be spun into kinky underwear.

What an imagination you have! No dog here either.

I never was very good at spellig in French.

So it seems, so why try to use it and make a laughing stock of yourself :-)