Old 07-10-2007, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"JennyC" wrote in message

Looks interesting to me :~)
Would be even better with pictures of the items........ I'm curious about
the 'ear scoops' !!!!!!!!
Jenny

Having no pictures is deliberate:

a) it would slow down the site and there are still some Neanderthals (some
would describe them) who aren't on broadband.

b) since all our items are handmade the pictures we have aren't exactly like
what we have in stock at any one time.

c) I'm happy to send any pictures to anyone.

d) most people who look at the site know what the items look like :-)

Mary