Old 07-10-2007, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Something is digging up my bulbs

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 12:57:51 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 7/10/07 11:56, in article , "Bob H"
wrote:

I planted some daff and tulip bulbs last weekend in various pots and
planters, but now I have noticed that they are being dug up and taken.

What animal does this and how can I stop it.

Thanks

Squirrels, probably. Put some small gauge wire mesh over the pots and make
sure it goes right over and underneath them.

Agreed - squirrels almost certainly.
Try putting some chilies in the soil in a plant pot and seeing if that
cures them.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free