Old 07-10-2007, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Its my lucky day!!!

"Muddymike" wrote ...
Wow am I the lucky one, I have just been notified that I have won the
Microsoft AOL Lottery DRAW and am going to receive £610,000.00 GBP:-)
Strange thing is the contact details are in Newbury Berks. and have a UK
phone number.

I was amazed to read the other day that this country lost about £3.2 billion
on these prepayment scams, or what we used to call "Nigerian" fraud in
Banking in the pre computer days. Yes, they have been around that long.
Amazing how people believe this sort of stuff, they've won a lottery they
haven't entered, someone they don't know is going to give them a big chunk
of a fortune if they help move it from one country to another, just send
£10,000 up front to show good faith, yeh right.
But £3.2 billion means a lot fall for it.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden