Old 07-10-2007, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Mike Coon Mike Coon is offline

Default Blue Tit activity

Malcolm wrote:
In article , Mike Coon
writes
'Mike' wrote:
"Mike Coon" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote: ...
It might be because the day-length is similar to that in Spring and
they have not noticed that days are shortening instead of
lengthening. I don't think you'll see any interest until the
weather is bad enough to justify their roosting in the box.

...But I'm still expecting this enthusiasm to wane as the days
lengthen and the weather becomes more autumnal.

Days shorten, perhaps ??

Yes, I hadn't meant to reverse my earlier bit of cosmology!

Mike.
--
If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.