Old 08-10-2007, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Default lawn winterize

Jim wrote:
symplastless wrote:
To winterize or not to winterize lawn

"Winterize your lawn", the big sign outside the garden store commanded. I've
fed it, watered it, mowed it, raked it and watched a lot of it die away. Now
I'm supposed to winterize it? I hope it's too late. Grass lawns have to be
the stupidest thing we've come up with outside of a thong swimsuits!

Hold on. Thong swimsuits aren't stupid. They might be
stupid on you, but they're not stupid he
http://www.microkitten.com/