Old 08-10-2007, 07:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

"cp" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:11:14 +1000, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Terryc" wrote in message
cp wrote:

Once
you pay off your debts you really ought to save for your final years
not continue to spend like there is no tomorrow.

4) Yawn, I take it you're a naive kid .

I suspect this person is an old codger who has never voted anything but
Liberal in its life and doesn't want to think about anything political. I
think politics is the best spectator sport on the planet.

Member of the ALP for 30 years. Even been in parliament for the ALP 30
years ago.

You've proved a point I frequently make. Whenever anyone asks me about the
politicians I've met, I tell them that they are a real cross section of the
community. Some are brilliant and honest and some are as thick as bricks
and I wouldn't trust them to feed my cat.

Came to my senses like that other ALP candidate who is
supporting the LIBS and has seen the hate like some of you have
posted.

The only person here to post in "hate" has been you. You hate druggies, you
told Otter she was dreaming when a check of voting patterns would show that
she made a valid point, you called TeryC a fool with a huge credit card debt
and you accused me of ranting because responding based on facts was beyond
you.

But keep inventing and repeating the myths, it's something that the Federal
Liberals has found works well but unlike the Libs we can just go back one
post and check what you wrote and what others wrote.

Now go play in aus.politics where you belong.

Go stick you head up a dead bear's bum. I'll post where I like and when I
like and an old, hate filled codger who can't respond to a discussion based
on facts earns no respect from me.

The states are racking in the money from the GST.

5) Lol, you really haven't tried to educate yourself have you. If you
had,
you might know what the states gave up in return for getting the GST
income.

But unfortunaltey they haven't given up many of the taxes that they were
supposed to in order to get the GST money.

That is the state ALP that was suppose to remove stamp duty. Blame
them.

Clearly you failed to notice that I made a comment that it WAS the States
that were supposed to remove many taxes and Stamp Duty is not the ONLY tax
they have failed to remove.

There was a big argument about this in ALP ranks a few years ago
but was shouted down by my own members. I'll go public if I continue
to see the crap that is going on.

Please do go public. You'll interview really well on "A Current Affair" in
with the other dopy items like lift up bras and sad renters.

Rudd has clearly gone too far amd
worse than Keating.

Rudd has not yet had a chance to do anything except sit on the Opposition
benches so he can hardly be compared with Keating who made it to be PM. And
since we are talking about going too far, how can he be classed as doing
that? We don't yet know if he has lied but we know already that John Howard
has lied on many occasion with things like children overboard and the GST
that we would 'never, ever' have.

Have some sense. If you want to be treated seriously put some thought into
what you say rather than just reacting on the basis of prejudice.

Opposition leaders across Australia wether they are libs or alp are
quite ordinary to say the least.

Yep.