Old 08-10-2007, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default Wormeries - are they worth having?

Mary Fisher wrote:

Core-eating isn't something I expect from others but I do wonder why
people peel apples before eating them. a daughter in law does it for
her chiildren because she says they won't like them. They've never
had them :-)

How do you know?

I peeled YB's apples for a while. If I didn't cut them up he wouldn't eat
them at all. Cut up, he would eat everything down to the skin. Peeling them,
he ate more of the apple than if I let him eat around it.