Old 08-10-2007, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

On Oct 8, 5:49 pm, David in Normandy wrote:
In article .com, Des
Higgins says... ahhhhhhhhh when computers were easy to use and were proper big things
and made noises and had flashing lights.

And carrying a backup disk to the fire safe made your arms ache!
--
David in Normandy.
(The free MicroPlanet Gravity newsreader is great for eliminating

in 1988, I bought a 600mb disk for a vax and it was huge and cost
between 12-15kIrish pounds which, at that stage was about
10-13ksterling.