Old 09-10-2007, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Finally - a good morning glory photo! - best-mg.jpg

Ann,
Could the red plant be some type of Honeysuckle?
Nice photo.
Cheers Wendy
"Ann" wrote in message
"nonews" expounded:

Exceptional clarity in the blue.

Thank you, I was thrilled when I checked it on the computer.

What is the red flower plant and the variegated foliage plant?
I've seen the red flowers before but my memory cell is not working today.

Oh, you would ask G The variegated one is Australian Mint Bush,
Proslanthera rotundifolia (I kept the tag on this one as I'd never
grown it before, it's a great container plant), but I can't for the
life of me remember what the red one is, and I grow it every year for
the hummingbirds. Only thing I remember is I think it begins with a
'D'.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts