Old 09-10-2007, 09:56 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default New Pond liner Question

look for a roofing company, they will have the sizes you need. Ingrid

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:17:20 CST, "Peter Pan" wrote:

I'm in the middle of converting my pond from a rigid liner, to a more
flexible EPDM type. my question is this: From everything I read, I need
roughly 45 mil thickness. I live in NJ , what type of liner will work for me
and where is a good place to purchase on line. my hole will be dug out by
Tues (day after Columbus day) So I really need to move quickly on this.
Thanks for all your help