Old 09-10-2007, 12:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Hot Here in NE USA

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

I thought I was going to drown getting out of the rink Saturday night. The
puddles were ankle deep and on 93, the nuts were hydroplaning by me at
stupid speeds.

Yea, it rained like hell up in Lebanon, Maine, too. It's been plenty
wet up at that house, but not down here.

We ended up with .65" yesterday and another dribble of .07" today.
It's supposed to rain off and on all week, but what we really need is
a good daylong soaking. We're down over 5" still.

I'd better go check the stuff I just moved and make sure they didn't lose
all their soil.

Ayup.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a