Old 09-10-2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default New Pond liner Question

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:17:20 CST, "Peter Pan"
wrote:

I'm in the middle of converting my pond from a rigid liner, to a more
flexible EPDM type. my question is this: From everything I read, I need
roughly 45 mil thickness. I live in NJ , what type of liner will work for me
and where is a good place to purchase on line. my hole will be dug out by
Tues (day after Columbus day) So I really need to move quickly on this.
Thanks for all your help

After trying the local roofing supply/building supply warehouses for
roofing liner, (same thing) you might want to try:
http://www.justliners.com/index.html

I first bought Permalon, but the company, Reef Industries, had changed
what they sell as pond liner since I built my first Permalon lined
pond and what they sent me wasn't what I wanted (not pliable enough)
so I returned it and bought 40 mil EPDM.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb