Old 09-10-2007, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Hemp (Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A World Food Monopoly)

(Glenna Rose) expounded:

However, the biggie is no
loopholes for the wealthy;

Funny you should mention a national sales tax, I was thinking about it
this morning. All of your points are great and valid, but the one
question that came to my mind isn't answered in your post - what about
corporations? How do they pay a 'sales tax'? On everything they buy?
With no loopholes? I would hope so....but then I'd probably be pretty
naive to think that would work, right?
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked