Old 09-10-2007, 07:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Hemp (Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A WorldFood Monopoly)

Glenna Rose wrote:

Sorry folks, no current research, just decades-old information, but the
questions are still floating around in that anti-smoking brain of mine.
(Currently courtesy of mother who will smoke rather than pay her utility
bills and whose favorite song includes the words, "Smoke, smoke yourself
to death. Tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate that he'll just have to wait;
I just gotta have another cigarette." Same mother who swears her throat
cancer in 1992 was because of a cold rather than 40+ years of smoking 2 or
more packs a day and told my niece that smoking doesn't hurt you. But I'm
not biased!)

Yes, grow industrial hemp, not tobacco!

Glenna

Get your mom a rolling machine, and slip her some flavoring.