Old 20-02-2003, 09:41 PM
jammer

Default Going bats! Bathouse questions....

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:20:26 -0500, "Noctaire"
wrote:

With all of the mosquitoes, I'd like to get a little clan of bats living in
the back here so we can get a little better control on them -- my neighbors
won't take care of their water issues and I'm tired of getting eaten alive
so....

Toss a couple mosquito dunks in thier water issues...Or call the city
and tell them they are bredding mosquitos next door. That would take
care of it fast here.

I was looking at bat houses last night. They sure don't look too
comfy! I am thinking of putting one UP. I just want to see bats again.
I used to feed them candy corn by throwing it up at the street light.
That was over 25 yrs ago and haven't seen a bat since. They could
drink at my tiny pond.
jammer